Who we are
Our website address is: http://seanwhiteaesthetics.com.
How will we use the information you give us?
- We will only use your information on the basis that it is necessary to administer your bookings or enquiries or help you with further assistance. Where we need to pass information to other hospitality members, it will only be for that purpose.
- When or if we contact you, it will either be for the above reason, or because we have a legitimate interest in marketing related products. For any other marketing it will only be with your consent and you will be able to withdraw your consent or unsubscribe easily at any time.
- If we have to transfer information to a country outside the EU, we will only do so if a similar level of protection applies. If we need to obtain information which is nature sensitive, we will only do so on the basis that it is in the public interest – for example to fight crime, prevent fraud or to make sure insurance is available.
- When visiting our website, https://seanwhiteaesthetics.com we will collect only the domain name, but not your email address. The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our web page, used to customise the content and/or layout of our page for each individual consumer and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
What type of personal information do we need?
- We may need personal details which might include details of your address, means of transport, contact telephone numbers and email address.
- We will only collect what is necessary and will only keep it for as long as we are required to do in line with our data retention policy.
What other types of information do we need?
- We will only collect what is necessary and protect it with appropriate security measures.
How do we obtain your information?
- We may gather it from information you submit to this website, by telephone, face to face or by email.
- We may receive it from booking platforms, also relevant hospitality booking members, who in turn ask for feedback on quality.
What are my legal rights?
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk, Tel 0303 123 11132.
- You can obtain a copy of your personal information from us without charge by contacting Sean White Aesthetics direct
- You have the right to ask us to correct information.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your information or stop using it, unless it is necessary for us to retain it for future bookings or financial purposes as set out in our document retention policy.
- You may have the right to object if decisions about you are made solely by a computer.